1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello...

I'm portuguese and i'm very excited to join this group.I share with you what I  had embroidered.
Sorry my english, but I didn't learn at the school :( 
Have a nice week
Borboleta Serrana do ponto sem nó

11 comments:

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I love it! :)

Chookyblue...... said...

welcome to the group....
love this stitchery.......your English is much better then my portuguese (I do not know any words)....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow what a lovely stitchery Borboleta....I think we are all the same very excited about this little venture...Welcome...

Cubby House Crafts said...

What beautiful stitching!
Lisa

Jo in TAS said...

Perfect stitching! This is one of my favourite stitcheries from the book!

Seams Sew Together said...

Gorgeous colours and Stitching!

jodie said...

your stitches are so teeny tiny and even, lovely block

Bec said...

Beautiful stitching! and don't worry about your english; like Chookyblue said your english is better than our portuguese! Lovely to meet you!

Sofia Amaral M. said...

All these messages made me very happy:))))))
Thank you
Sofia

Grethe said...

Great,please count me in.I have had the book for ages,and I`ll love to start.
Happy Quilting from Grethe.

Sofia Amaral M. said...

Obrigada pela dica;)
Thank you for the tip, about the email;)
Have a nice week
Sofia