1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Block F is finished! :0)

Here's a just in the nick of time finish! My block F of the Gardener's Journal is done. The sewing together of these always takes me a while because I'm not following the directions exactly. OK, I'm not following the directions at all! LOL But it's done now and that's all that matters! :0)


And here are blocks F and G sewn together. I have to look at the pattern to see what block I'm going to stitch next. Hopefully I can get started on that tomorrow.


10 comments:

Terry said...

Thanks for commenting! :0)

Yvette said...

Yay! They look awesome together.

Val said...

So beautiful. Again, how do you do it all?

Cubby House Crafts said...

Gosh you a are doing a fantastic job! I know I'm not good at following instructions either!
Lisa

Helen said...

They look terrific, its nice to see what is to come.

Helen

Chookyblue...... said...

looking great Terry.........it will all come together well........looks great with both your blocks together........

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Jytte R said...

I do so little in blue myself but looking at your 2 blocks F and G sewed toghether I find it beautiful. Looking so cool.
Jytte R

Love Bears All Things said...

Your blocks are so bright. I love the color combinations. I haven't done the 'resting in the garden' or the 'dove cote' yet. Its good to see them here.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

These blocks are looking great. Love your bright fabrics and so not going by the pattern, are you just sewing small squares together?